Monday, April 30, 2012

MIGRAINES ARE GONE!


MIGRAINES ARE GONE! 
I received the following message from a dear friend. I copied and pasted it below because it is an encouraging word to anyone seeking the Lord for healing. 

Doria wrote:
I have been struggling terribly with migraines. I am suffering much, even now laying on an ice pack and finally reading a book written by you,  my friend.  I have suffered migraines for 28 years.  Two weeks ago, I admitted myself to the Diamond Headache Clinic at St. Joseph's Hospital.  I took 9 two-hour IV treatments every eight hours for four days.  I had a horrible 3 am experience with a brutal, unkind nurse (who, after reading your book, I know I need to forgive.)  I have been out of the hospital for two weeks.  I have had daily headaches...and not many options.  I do not want to go back into the hospital.

I have no place left to turn but God.  So tonight, through tears, I am reading your book.  It us resonating with me.  I am reading the scriptures.  I choose to believe that I am healed.  I know that it is not God's will for either my daughter or me to suffer with sickness.  I believe that God will completely restore both of us to health.  James 5:15 "The prayer of faith will heal the sick and the Lord will raise him up." I will not stop or believing or proclaiming God's word, even if the symptoms continue.  I choose to trust the truth of God's word, no matter what pain tries to tell me.  I have no where else to go, but to God and His word.  I am greatly encouraged by the words of your book.  Thank you for writing it.  I will be in touch:)

Love,
Doria
After Doria sent the above email, I gave her Durmond's phone number. She called him for prayer and this is her VICTORIOUS REPORT below. 
I just got off the phone with Durmond Blatnik.  What a blessing!  Today, on April 25, 2012, God not only set me free from panic attacks, chest pain, and migraines, but he unleashed a spiritual rebirth in my life.  On August 4, 2000, the day of my divorce, I lost the child-like connection I had with my heavenly Father.  But today, at about 11 am Arizona time, (1 o'clock Illinois time) I confessed unforgiveness I had harbored toward Dan, against myself, and against God. 
I am delivered.  I am free.
I am delivered.  I am free.
I am delivered.  I am free.
I have recently been claiming Jeremiah 24:7 for my children, "I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord.  They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart."
God just revealed to me, that it is I who first needed to return to my God with my whole heart.  How good God is! 
I would like to visit you in Branson, MO so that we can re-connect.
Love in Christ,
Doria 

No comments:

Post a Comment